Cuerden View Café, within the Visitor Centre, serves freshly prepared local produce, including their own branded coffee which you can enjoy whilst taking in the ever-changing view across the valley.
The perfect place to visit with friends and family, and dogs are welcome too.
The Cafe is now closed with effect Sunday 1st November due to national four week Covid lockdown. A big thank you to all our customers and see you in December!
In line with current guidelines we ask all customers to adhere to the following : –
- Observe social distance markers while queueing and throughout your visit.
- Use the sanitiser provided upon arrival and throughout your visit
- Please wait to be seated by a member of the team upon entry.
- Ensure a face covering is worn at all times UNLESS you are seated.
- Follow one way system when entering and exiting the building.
- Use sanitiser provided upon arrival and throughout your visit
Please also note that we are not taking bookings at this stage and all tables will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.